How To Play "Simon Says"
- You need three people or more to play. Play with a friend or an adult.
- One person gets to be "Simon" and everyone else stands in a straight line.
- Everyone must follow "Simon's" orders but only when "Simon" says "Simon says."
- A player is out of the game if he or she follows an order that doesn't begin with "Simon says" or if he or she does not do what "Simon" says to do.
- "Simon says touch your ear." Everyone touches their ear.
- "Simon says touch your foot." Everyone touches their foot.
- "Jump up and down." If anyone jumps up and down, they are out.
- The last player not out wins and becomes the next "Simon."