The Great Weather Race
Number of players: 2 to 6
- Print out the game board and cards.
- Cut out the game board, character game pieces, and weather cards.
- Use a die from another game.
- Choose your character game piece.
- Everyone should take turns rolling the die. The player with the highest number gets to go first.
- Player 1 roles the die and moves the character game piece the number of spaces on the die.
- Player 1 takes a card and decides what outfit should be worn for the weather on that card. Ask an adult who is playing with you if you are right.
- Now the other players take their turns and repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Remember if you land on the bridge, you can take a short cut. The first one to the finish line wins!